- Brake disc are one of the most important and exposed safety-related parts in your BMW. They have to endure extremes. When an emergency stop is made at a speed of 130km/h on a dry road, the brakes of a loaded BMW (weighing approx. 2,000 kg) have to apply a force of 710 kW (965bhp) – so quality is a crucial safety factor.
- Optimum interplay between brakes and BMW driving dynamics control systems.
- Extensive testing, simulations and quality inspections.
- Large brake disc for high brake impact and therefore, maximum safety.
- Perfect harmonisation of all vehicle components.
- Ventilation optimised for each individual model.
- Long lifetime due to high thermal resistance and dimensional stability