- While acting as a lubricant and coolant, engine oil also cleans the engine. The oil pump conveys the oil through the entire engine, so that the oil picks up all dirt particles in the engine. The oil filter kicks into action before the oil completes the cycle, returning to the start. The job of the oil filter is to remove any impurities from the oil.
- Efficient use of resources thanks to environmentally-friendly design: only the filter medium is replaced – not the whole filter.
- A clean oil filter ensures lower fuel consumption.
- Optimal filter performance ensures excellent protection against engine damage.
- The extremely large filter area means that a high level of dirt is captured
- Precise fit ensures that the engine works better and for a longer period.
- Long service life of the oil filter