- Brakes are one of the most important and exposed safety-related parts in your BMW. They have to endure extremes. When an emergency stop is made at a speed of 130km/h on a dry road, the brakes of a loaded BMW (weighing approx. 2,000 kg) have to apply a force of 710 kW (965bhp) – so quality is a crucial safety factor.
- Compliance with environmental aspects.
- High performance even under extreme stress thanks to high component durability.
- Excellent braking performance, short brake path and optimum response.
- Low-level wear and tear and resistance to environmental influences.
- Long service life thanks to a perfect fit and optimum braking performance