Spark / Glow Plug
- The spark plug gives spark-ignition engines (whether gasoline or gas fuelled) the decisive impulse. It consists of a central electrode, ceramic isolator, steel casing and one or more ground electrodes.
- Low hazardous emissions and efficient fuel consumption thanks to optimum coordination with the relevant engine, high precision fuel injection and combustion.
- Minimising soot deposits to optimise cold start emissions.
- Isolator made from high-grade technical ceramics for 100% safety.
- Optimum coordination for secure ignition and protection for engine and catalytic converter.
- Prevention of leakage current and the nuisance of ignition failure
- Clean combustion for a long engine life.
- A precise thermal value prevents overheating.
- Housing surface treated to prevent corrosion.