- Depending on the vehicle and design, the fuel filter is either located in the tank or on the fuel line between the tank and the engine and removes particles from the fuel. In the case of diesel engines, it also filters out the water contained in the fuel.
- Ensures the efficiency of fuel-efficient BMW engines.
- Secure containment, even in the event of an accident.
- Diesel fuels: secure protection from corrosion.
- High functional reliability – particularly in winter, even with diesel motors because the fuel is not allowed to flocculate and the water content is filtered out.
- Designed for the high pressures found in BMW engines.
- High-grade filter material.
- The best possible engine protection for long-lasting driving pleasure.